Overdosed...

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Deprivation

I’ve been deprived of having things that I wanted. And when i started working, i told myself that i'll buy all the things i want, but look at me now... I can’t even have the latest mobile phone that I wanted, ipod that almost everybody has, PSP... Whew! Why can’t I have those things that I wanted? Do I really need ‘em? Are they essential? I availed credit cards and yet I don’t have the guts to swipe ‘ em.. ang kuripot ko!!!! I hate myself for this, what do u think is the panacea for this? I want those gadgets but I don’t want to spend my savings… the proliferation of these end gadgets makes me feel outdated. I pity myself.. poor me!!!!

Posted by -Paulo- :: 9:34 AM :: 1 Comments:

Post/Read Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Overdosed... 2005 - Template by Caz.