Overdosed...

Friday, May 25, 2007

Wala Lang

I dunno what’s happening with me right now. I can’t even compose a paragraph. Damn!
Stress? Maybe. Bohtered? Somehow. Pressured? As always. I miss my friends, I miss my parents. I think I need a break. I need a vacation, im fed up. I miss going to bars, drinking all night long, partying like an animal. Partying boosts me up! I gain my self confidence, get updates on what’s in. I wanna party, but at this point, it seems that my schedule don’t want to cooperate. I was sent to a new project that I need to go to work on a weekend to train new agents. It sucks! Why now?! I can’t even whine… why? I don’t have the guts and I don’t have the right! Hahahaha is that right? People surrender the word Freedom when they enter a certain position, a position sandwiched by Managers and agents. You will always have to consider these people before making a decision. Oh well, its part of my job, I need to deal with it. I assessed myself at this point in time; I can’t handle a managerial position. Ang hirap palanag maging manager, well, im not saying na manager ako. Hahaha. Ayaw ko muna maging manager, hindi pa ako handa! Hahaha wala akong managerial skills, pero matututunamn ko din yan baling araw.. and one day, magiging manager din ako.. tandaan nyo yan.. hehehehe and now, dahil walang magawa, nakapag sulat na naman ako… I was just staring at my screen, and I just let my fingers type and type.. and here you go..

I need to vent, I need my friends! I need an update!!!!!! Sana one of these days makagimik naman ako… tara mga ka blog.. gimik tayo!

Posted by -Paulo- :: 6:57 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post/Read Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Overdosed... 2005 - Template by Caz.