Overdosed...

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Apocalypto

I was watching Apocalypto and I heard this line that made me jump off my seat, grab my laptop and felt the need to blog immediately.

You fear me?
So you should and all you who are evil.
Would you like to know how you will die?
The sacred time is near.
Beware the blackness of the day.
Beware the man who brings the jaguar.
Behold him reborn from mud and earth.
For the one he takes you to
Will cancel the sky and scratch out the earth
Scratch you out and end your world.
He’s with us now.
Day will be like night.
And the man Jaguar will lead you to your end.

This scene made my Goosebumps jump out of the shell.

Another great and a must see movie from Mel Gibson.
You might not have the courage to finish the movie due to its morbidity
Man being murdered, their hearts are being taken, beheaded like poultry
And roll their bodies into the ground, oasis of dead people, and fountain of blood.
Damn good movie...

Posted by -Paulo- :: 2:40 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post/Read Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Overdosed... 2005 - Template by Caz.