Overdosed...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

OLAY Total effects


Alam mo nagging meticulous lang naman ako a few years after working for TV , napansin ko kasi im always exposed to the lights, I have make-up all the time. So I have many products for different purposes, like I have an exfoliant, a toner, cream under my eyes, SPF, moisturizer, ang dami but when they said that this new olay total effects fights the 7 signs of skin aging, .skeptical ako, kasi 1 product para sa lahat…

And its true! It has replaced all my other products, my skin is firmer, my pores are smaller, and my lines parang nawala.

Olay total effects, fights the seven signs of skin aging, see for yourself in just three weeks.

Posted by -Paulo- :: 12:53 PM :: 4 Comments:

Post/Read Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Overdosed... 2005 - Template by Caz.