Overdosed...

Friday, May 25, 2007

The third time...

The company I am working with came up with attendance incentive na if you completed the whole month with no tardy, no absences, and complete log in and out using the biometrics may extra pay ka! Sarap! something to look forward to at the end of the month! Unfortunately, this is the third time that I failed to log out!!!! Grrrr! Tapos deduction pa sa pay, damn! Sayang!!!! Pinagtrabahuhan ko naman yun eh, and everybody is aware na nasa office ako that time! Just because I falied to log out, kakaltasan na ako! Wuahhh!!! In fairness, and I admit it was my mistake.. nawiwindang na ako sa pabago bagong sched ko!!! hay! Shet! Sayang naman… baka sa susunod materminate na ako just for failing to log out.. Damn it! Bad day…

Posted by -Paulo- :: 12:35 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post/Read Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Overdosed... 2005 - Template by Caz.