Overdosed...

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

3's about me



3 NAMES by which i GO:
1. Paulo
2. Pau
3. Pauwee

3 THINGS i least like ABOUT mySELF:
1. I’m chubby
2. I fall in love easily
3. my “suplado” exterior

3 persons WHO MAKE me LAUGH:
1. Dan
2. Bajoy (officemate ko na makulit)
3. Ruffa Mae

3 THINGS i LOVE:
1. Being with Dan
2. His scent
3. My Shoes

3 THINGS I abhor:
1. Back stubbers
2. Liars
3. feelingerang wala naman dapat i-feel!!!

3 THINGS I NEED EVERY DAY (aside from the obvious)
1. Cell phone
2. DKNY case
3. Cigarette

3 THINGS I am DOING RIGHT NOW:
1. Blogging
2. Monitoring calls
3. Thinking about my Bebe

3 THINGS I CAN'T DO yet:
1. Get my own car ( don't know to drive and wala pa akong pera)
2. Go back to school (gusto ko muna mag trabaho
3. Shopping ( if only there is a mall open at this hour 4:58am pwede pa siguro hehehe)

3 OF my FAVORITE BRANDS:
1. Lacoste
2. Bench
3. Folded and Hung

3 OF my FAVORITE SONGS @ THE MOMENT:
1. Gravity- John Mayer
2. Shifting sand- Caedmon’s Call
3. Sexy Back –Justin Timberlake

3 OF MY ABSOLUTEly FAVORITE FOOD:
1. My pasta- with tuna (brined with olives), fresh tomatoes, garlic, cheese (yummy)
2. Ice cream with pistachio bits
3. Fried Chicken sa Gutson’s (sarap sarap, maybe you should try this and asked it to be served by either Cindy or Dianne)

3 THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN:
1. Learn how not be over dramatic when it comes to my love ones. I am too mushy! And I hate it!!
2. Learn how to be more conversational, smart talker.
3. Learn how to play the guitar/piano (my frustration)

3 THINGS i WANT REALLY BAD RIGHT NOW:
1. To have this relationship work
2. To be with my bebe
3. Ipod!!!!!!!!!

November 1,2006 dapat nasa sementeryo ako ngayon preo nandito asko sa office.. may Over time 10 Hrs! Imagine!!!!!!

Posted by -Paulo- :: 12:55 PM :: 2 Comments:

Post/Read Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Overdosed... 2005 - Template by Caz.