Overdosed...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

DELUSION

I just visited somebody else’s blog while doing this pre-call for the in-house test of sauces and roux (who cares?!), and I’ve read that somebody told him that blogging is just for lonely people! ( Hello!!! Read my blog!!) hehehe, but I admit, that some of my previous posts were depressing, quite true, but not all…

Blog is not just for prolific writers who can easily put their thoughts into words, unlike me, a lousy blogger crashed into the blogosphere trying to fit myself into the creative minds of bloggers. I just wanna air my side. And I want to break the delusion that blog is not just for people who can write straight English, but also for those who wanted to speak their minds. Sa wikang Ingles lang ba pwedeng magsulat??!!

Posted by -Paulo- :: 10:51 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post/Read Comment

---------------oOo---------------


© Overdosed... 2005 - Template by Caz.